18 September 2010

my birthday 2010..19th years old

this year i'm glad that i'm having a bunch of great friends and family..
this year i had celebrated 6 times of my birthday celebration...
1st time- with all ex-stk..we celebrate for september babies..
2nd time - with my dar dar...i thought tat day went out is juz for yam cha...but they gave me a surprise..thx all my dar dar..i was shocked and i love the present very much..my 1st bday surprise
3rd time - with my family...my daddy treat whole family eat pizza hut..and my sis n bro bought me a marble cheese cake from secret recipe...
4rd time - with my consumer club bod 2009/2010 and bod of 2010/2011..tat day i reali thought is juz a farewell party of consumer club....unexpected and surprises from them...after finish dinner..they suddenly brought a cake n sing bday song..reali shocked..but is my 2nd bday surprises...
5th time - with my classmate...reali appreaciate them for willing sacrifices their revision time to come out v me..we had lunch at uncle frog..then we went to U box for sing k...sang for 3 hours...enjoyable..love it..
6th time- mummy said tat day daddy treat me eat pizza hut..den mummy treat me eat others stuff...to celebrate my bday....

this year bday i received bout 400+++ bday wishes from all my frenz,relatives and family..
thx very much..u all gave me an unforgettable memories...although most of them help me celebrate earlier than my actual bday..but i reali touched tat u all willing to sacrifice u guyz precious time especially those sitting for stpm trial on 20 sept..thx very much...

september babies

cakes from my dar dars


cake from consumer club bod

still gt many more pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment