14 January 2011

i found job dy

After a month of relax after exam, i gonna start working next monday ( 17 january 2011). In this month of relax, actually can say that i sick for bout month dy...i found a job as a kindergarden teacher + tuition teacher..in 居銮幼儿园...very near my house...can walk to work...

this job actually can let my mother rest more because she no nid alwayz fetch me to work juz like b4 tis when i work in pacific and klg parade..Moreover, the pay oso quite ok for me...at least i will spend less because i can eat lunch at home..hehehe...

this job quite challenging for me..although i like kids, but i scare i cant handle well this jobs.I had heard some of my frenz who working in kindergarden said that kids are devil...very hard to handle...but i will try my best..
Another big challenge is that kindergarden teach primary students tuition de...those textbooks and students are from chinese sch..books are all chinese written..I was malay educated...my chinese isnt that good..so, it is a big challenge for me..hope i can handle it...

No comments:

Post a Comment