22 June 2011

MYC 2011 ~ 2nd june 2011 - 6th june 2011

i attended this year MYC...i asked a lot of my friends to join it...most of them are working or studying in private uni dy...some even said wanan go...but in the end ffk me.. after quite a long time struggling..finally i had made my decision to join MYC 2011..travelling alone there without friends...after i found out my juniors also attending so i  told them..i wanna go with you all...nt much talking between us coz nt close with them...

actually i joined MYC 2011 because i was amazed and changed my life a lot...after last year MYC , i did really join the group that made up of some of the ex delegates to form a club (eco-miracle) that connected few schools in few states for a green movement in our own schools..but in the end, the projects failed as some of the sch unable to form a new club....but i still doing my part as greener person in my daily life...so, i joined again to gain more knowledge and get impressed again...i wish to do something that really can work out...

In the journey to UPM, i still thinking will i be lonely there? coz i going alone and nt close v my juniors..so i wont mixed with my juniors...wondering what will happen? coz everyone going with a bunch of friends..i arrived earlier before the conference started...i dont have a roommate..so , tat day i was arranged to stay with 2 seniors tat studying in upm..in the beginning quite scary n worry...but i get along v them...n went to walk around upm with them...after back to hostel, i met some segamat participants..some of them recognize me because they went myc b4..but i dun remember them...in the end we had an ice breaking session in their room..getting along n mixed v them...they quite friendly...

In the conference, i get a group of awesome group members...they r reali great and funny...i love my Infinity group...hehe...actually when we r separated into groups, we r nt close...but after the amazing race, our bonding had build...we have a strong team spirit and teamwork...i reali love my group...it almost the same group as my last year myc group cz we had a strong team spirit...i reali impressed by my group members..they r excellent...we did break some records of the station games and we finished the amazing race quite fast..my group formed up from 12 ppls... our faci is Jessie (macau), schew ee (team leader), pai heng, sabrina, me, jia yi, yan hong, yu hong, fernand, jenson, zach ( ke wei),kristen and azim...

On the highlight event of MYC was in Sg Wang, where we ( the participants) hv to be eco rangers that deliver the msg to public about the World Environment Day and awareness about crisis that our earth facing...that time, i was worry whether we can do it or not...my group been allocated at the side of main enterance, there are less ppl walking there and most of them rushing to work...they ignore us....we had met a lot ppl but get refused to listen to us...i get impressed by few ppl, a lady, she reali explain to us wat happening nw..wat we can do to save our earth....and a foreigner told us to save the forest..and wat happening to our forest..in this busy modern era, there are ppl really care about the earth...i will do my best to make some changes to my family and friends to become greener community...

In the night after the highlighted events, we had party time..where each group gonna create dance step and battle with other groups..my group reali practice hard..and i love my group performance,although i'm nt good in dancing...after tat i had a great competition with jenson,sabrina,pai heng n kirsten...we had a drinking competition...and build a tallest building using beverage carton..really had awesome time tat night and had an awesome exchanging of experiences with sabrina n kk...i gained a lot that day...

What i gained in MYC 2011 ~ One Step To A Green Future..
 this year, there are a lot party time and entertainment compared to last year...
i met a bunch of awesome teammate and friends...i gained more knowledge about the environment sustainability..the way the ocs and facis approach us about the environment sustainability is totally different from last year...this year more to entertainment ...last year more to formal type or serious type...i love both MYC...it really changed my life and i get impressed..i will continue to be a greener person and affect ppl surrounding me...


4 ppl sharing a 2 person seat

Infinity

crazy and funny team


with eevon....last year my faci


lets jump

No comments:

Post a Comment