04 June 2010

karma

mid year exam finally finished...
in these few week...
i didnt study much...every subject onli study a bit...
mayb dun hv the mood to study or i become more n more procrastinate...
watched tv all the time and surfing internet...

in these few days...
i realise that without effort..i wont be able to achieve what i wished...
no pain no gain...
when i received back my exam paper...
i realise that i didnt put effort on my studies..
and just saying i get bad result because i cant perform well...
all this is a karma...is a cycle...
how much u sacrifice...how much u will gain...

this time when i received back my exam paper...
i do felt sad....and felt sorry for my parent...
because i cant perform well....
but what to do..
everythings had become a results...
cry over spilt milk is no more use...

i have to try to cover back my studies in this short 2 week break....
hope i manage to do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment