22 October 2011

Journey 1

quite a long time didnt update my blog dy...
lately quite busy..busy travelling and assignment..
i met a bunch of humorous and friendly coursemate..no more feeling alone or lonely..
they r so great ...
nw i oso the sources of info for them...anything they dun noe mostly v find me..jz like in secondary sch..dun noe y leh...
i'm hv a china coursemate..she is Una..she alwayz stay v me when in lecture..cz i will translate or explain the things she dun noe...she quite funny...n pretty oso...
on 20/11/2011 i went to blood donation with jian fei...this is my 1st time...i dun even dare to look tat nurse poke the needles...but actually quite good if we can donate blood cz it v be very useful for those needy...after blood donation...i dun hv much rest...2day 22/11/2011 i attended my kokum basikal..we cycling around the hall compound..gt hills and roundabout...after finish 3 round..i'm reali exhausted and feel dizzy..mayb due to lack rest after blood donation...my face turn pale and felt like vomitting..and i'm waiting my coach to open the store room where we kept bags..den i grab drinks and some candy...

next time after blood donation i gonna grab some rest..otherwise will like tis again...i'm having exam on coming mon n tues...a lot to study...i hope i can score well...2 more weeks i can back klg...miss home and my dear frenz....

No comments:

Post a Comment