06 September 2009

i miss my god dad~yee leong

my god dad (yee leong) had further his studies at taiwan...
know him for bout 1 year dy...
he made me have a determination on helping my sch de leo club...
he is a superb active leo...
he sacrificies a lot for leo club..either his own club or others...
i n him kinda gt some similiar characteristics...
mayb bcoz his bday is 14 sept..
n mine de is 15 sept gua..haha...
same is virgo de...
so our thought kinda same...
but i nt tat optismistic as him...
he very brave..very tough...
i reali admire his braveness....
superb geng...
manage to finish all de tings at one time...
wont complain anyting upon facing obstacles...
a very caring person...
how nice if i can be like him...
so tough...

he had flight to taiwan last fri (4.9.2009)
kinda miss him...
coz when he left malaysia...
i seldom will attend outstation leo club activities dy...
coz he kinda like a spirit for us..
most of us kinda no heart dy to attend outstation leo activities..
coz he nt at malaysia...
he had insprise me a lot..
had motivate me a lot...
reali kinda miss him...
i love him as a good frenz...
coz he reali gave me a kinda indeed frenz feeling...

after i finished my f6 life...
i mostly wont join  leo club again...


1.11.2009

28.8.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment