01 October 2009

where my courages?

sumtime....
i reali hope tat i can back to those time ...
tat i dun noe anytings...
at least...
tat time i have more courage to explore new tings or life...
as i grew up...
i had become coward....
scare to explore tings...or my life...

2day after i ate my lunch..
i was standing at de corridor of lower six floor...
watched those ppl working in de construction site...
thinking a lot of tings....

i reali scare to explore life now...
scare to face obstacles...
i nt brave as last time dy...
my heart nt able to withstand any failure dy....
b4 tis..i had met a lot of life obstacles...
make me become more mature in de way of tinking..
i dun noe y last time i gt de courage to stand again after falling down
due to obstacles....

izzit tat when i grew older..i become more coward?
mayb...



the road infront is untravelled...
a lot of obstacles waiting me infront ...
i'm scare....
scare to explore...
where i gonna find back my courage??

2 comments: